Saturday, May 19, 2012

Be Thankful

I woke up this morning to the sound of birds and it reminded me of a quote from Maya Angelou:



On this beautiful day, I am thankful for the birds chirping outside, warm sunshine, my family and friends and so many things I can not list them all!  My daily messages are meant to inspire you and to push beyond what you think you can do but...always remember to be thankful for what you have too. 

I guess I am similar the bird in the quote...I have a song (a story to share) and I know everyone else does too.  Consider telling your story as a guest blogger and inspire others. 

Yesterday's quote was Seize the Dream...today is Carpe Diem...Seize the day!

Be thankful for your health and the health of your children/grandchildren/nieces/nephews and please donate to RMHC to support the children and families who are struggling with an illness.

PS.  I am not sore from running yesterday.  My coach had me do odd looking dynamic stretching.  We looked like Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita from the Karate Kid.  Wax on, Wax Off :)

Please donate

http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

Newbie Marathoner

No comments:

Post a Comment