Sunday, May 27, 2012

Gotta say you don't look like you ran 10 miles


Hello again,

In response to watching the videos a friend said "Gotta say you don't look like you ran 10 miles".  Well that was a great compliment!  The weather was perfect and it didn't rain so at least I didn't look like a drowned rat like after my first half marathon :)  Today I am a little sore but not too bad considering I didn't really start training until a few weeks ago!

I hope my story encourages you to try your first (or second or third) race or any other type of charity/fun event.  I can say it is a memory that will stay with me forever...and added another medal to my collection :)  OK...not exactly a Gold Medal from the Olympics or a Purple Heart veterans receive for serving their country....that is a medal truly deserved!  But, it is still feels great!

After the race, my friend Danielle called and asked if I would watch her 9 month old daughter.  Of course I would!!!  Gabi and her friend joined me on our babysitting adventure.  Madison is an adorable and busy 9 month old.  Gabi and her friend were a little unsure because they both had never been around babies.  It was so amusing when Madison kept crawling back to Gabi and pulling herself up on Gabi to be near her! 

That experience reminded me of a quote and I wish I have for everyone reading...
I sincerely wish you realize all your dreams, seeing all reach fruition with wide eyes of innocence, so you may cherish all their infinite possibilities.
 

 If you are an email subscriber, click on link below to view yesterday and today's video

Please donate
Newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment