Friday, May 25, 2012

Long Day, Short Post

Hello everyone,

I usually write my blog at night and post in the morning.  It's been a looooong day!  So I have nothing particularly inspirational or witty to write.  So I will share a quote that a friend sent me in response to yesterday's post.  Sorry to disappoint but you will have to wait for the 2nd Regret until tomorrow.  That is for all of you who aren't impatient and didn't already conduct a Google search to learn all 5 Regrets :)

“All men dream, but not equally.  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”

T.E. Lawrence

Please donate

http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

NewbieMarathoner

No comments:

Post a Comment