Saturday, May 26, 2012

Perfect Weather for Soldier Field 10 Mile Race!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Jan and I just finished the Soldier Field Race!!  Haven't run 10 miles in a long time.  It was windy and cold at first but the overcast sky was perfect for running.

The finish line was in the middle of Soldier Field and I heard my name announced over the loudspeakers.  How fun is that!  Never thought that would happen. 

Endorphins still kicking in but I am sure I will be tired tonight and hopefully not too sore tomorrow.  This was just a fun run and total time was 2:13 with one bathroom break.

Including 2 videos and a photo but not sure if you will be able to view the videos if you receive the daily email updates.  If you are interested, you can check out the videos on the blog.  I will include another video tomorrow. 

Hope my 10 mile run inspires you to run/walk/bike/hike/play tennis or anything else fun and physical today.  The options are endless...Just do it :) 




Please donate
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

Your friend Newbie

No comments:

Post a Comment