Monday, May 28, 2012

Easy and life don't make good bedfellows

Hello!


For Sunday my coach scheduled me for an "easy hour bike ride to flush out legs from yesterday's run."  

Hallelujah!  I can do Easy!!  I love Easy!  Remember I am a lazy runner/biker and I welcome the opportunity for Easy.  First time I ever heard my trainer use those words :)  Usually she says "Come on Sue, run a little longer, faster, you have it in you!!!"  I know I do but sometimes it's difficult to find it when it's hot or cold or windy or I had two glasses of Cabernet the night before :)

But Easy reminds me of a quote:

Easy and Life don't make good bedfellows.... Ponder that today and post a comment about what that means to you...

Gabi will love this photo!

For some reason my email did not go out last night so visit my blog if you are interested in yesterday's blog.  And yes I know... I still owe you the last 4 regrets of the dying.

Please visit my blog and donate
http://newbiemarathoner.blogspot.com/

http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

NewbieMarathoner



No comments:

Post a Comment