Tuesday, September 11, 2012

25 days...


With only 25 days until the marathon I checked on the fundraising progress of team RMHC.  As a team we have raised $321,000. 

Wow!  That is impressive but those hard earned dollars are contributed by thousands of generous people.  We are just mere runners asking for donations :)


During my last visit with Madison I thought about how many little girls, just like her, are benefiting from all the generous donations. 


But with 25 days until the marathon, team RMHC still has over $200,000 to raise and I have over $4,000 to contribute. 

To all who have already donated, THANK YOU again!  To anyone who has not yet had the chance, I promise it only takes a few minutes to donate.  Isn't it worth a few minutes of your time to contribute now?  Your donation makes a difference!



 



Your friend Newbie and her favorite baby Madison,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment