Monday, August 13, 2012

Conquering my fear of heights-Part 2

Note:  this post has little to do with running or inspiration except that Whistler is AWE INSPIRING!   So feel free to skip this post or delete your daily Newbie email :)  Unless you want to see a bunch of photos and video of my trip.





After two gondola rides up...Peak to Peak crossing still to come...nervous smile on my face :)
I can't believe I am doing this!

On Peak to Peak gondola...over 2 miles of unsupported cable!


Video of Peak to Peak



Video of 3rd chairlift to the top of Whistler



I tried to convince Bree to order a burger with AMERICAN cheese and CANADIAN bacon but she didn't find it as funny as I did :)




Love this photo of Bree!


I forgot to mention, I didn't go on the Peak to Peak on my last visit to Whistler because I was too afraid.   So...is my fear of heights conquered???? Well...not quite yet...but I'm working on it!



Your friend Newbie


No comments:

Post a Comment