Thursday, August 9, 2012

Please continue to send me your favorite quotes!



It saves me the time of finding interesting quotes on my own :)  Remember...I'm a lazy blogger and a lazy runner!



Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.” 

-Frank Kafka



Not sure running a Marathon is my most intense obsession but I have been questioned by many people about my motives for running a Marathon.  My answer is usually WHY NOT?  or I"M NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER :)  Of course I have other motives/reasons and I will share those when I write my guest blog for the RMHC Team Blog.  I will post my guest blog in this blog too (of course--one less post for me to write for my blog!)


Luckily I have not led a life that has been completely clean and healthy :)






I agree with Frank's suggestion...not that it is easy to follow...but I do agree!



So... I am following my commitment to the Marathon and fundraising mercilessly.  As anyone who works with me or has to interact with me regularly knows very well :) 



I should be packing but I am procrastinating and working on my blog instead.  Time for some high altitude training.  Yikes!!!  I am apprehensive about that...but of course...I will do it anyway :)



Your friend Newbie,


Please donate…it only takes a few minutes (I PROMISE) and the children of RMHC need your help. Current total is $4,748 with a $10,000 goal...only 59!!! more days until the Marathon and blog farewell

Link to my blog
http://newbiemarathoner.blogspot.com/

Link directly to donation page
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020




No comments:

Post a Comment