Monday, August 6, 2012

Greatness...


Our RMHC inspirational coach (Charles) shared this link with our team today.   It says it all...and I don't have much to add...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsXRj89cWa0





It all starts with the first step....

One foot in front of the other....

Today I ran 13 miles that way...


Soon it will be 26.2...


You CAN do it too! 


You don't need to sign up for a Marathon to find your inner GREATNESS.  Go out and FIND it today (or maybe you already have :)  )



THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  To all my 52 generous supporters!!!






Your friend Newbie



PS.  I believe SORNESS often accompanies GREATNESS...not sure I found my inner Greatness YET but I am definitely SORE :)  I don't even want to think about how many more miles I will have to run during my training!


Please donate…it only takes a few minutes (I PROMISE) and the children of RMHC need your help. Current total is $4,698 with a $10,000 goal...only 62 more days until the Marathon and blog farewell

No comments:

Post a Comment