Monday, July 2, 2012

Don't tell my trainer I am not running again today...

I'm scheduled for a 5 mile run this morning...but not feeling it...  Maybe it was the 2 days off...  anyway I need to get back on track and have to make up for it the rest of this week.  Feel free to send me "a get off your bum you slacker" messages to inspire me :)

Also having a case of writer's block...so short note today.

I know I will find some inspiration today...and you never know where inspiration will come from!

Will end with a funny quote:

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself.  There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on the earth.  So what the hell, leap!
-Cynthia Heimel

PS.  My trainer reads my blog everyday so I am sure I will get an "inspirational" note from her.  More tough love :)  And, yes Shar I know I used the word "inspiration" too many times in this post but that was for effect not because I don't know how to use a Thesaurus :)

Your friend Newbie

Please donate…it only takes a few minutes and the children of RMHC need your help

Link to my blog
http://newbiemarathoner.blogspot.com/

Link directly to donation page
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

No comments:

Post a Comment