Thursday, July 5, 2012

"What Not To Wear" Runner's Edition



This is how I felt running on Thursday morning!  During the run, I thought maybe some new hot weather gear would keep me cooler.  That reminded me of one of Gabi's favorite TV programs, "What not to Wear".  The show is funny but it is also inspiration because the person always feels better about themselves at the end of the program...it's not just about improving their outward appearance.


So..."What Not To Wear" when running in the heat...OR ANY OTHER TIME!






Decided to go shopping at Naperville Running Company but ended up not buying anything...not sure what I wear will really matter when it's this hot anyway...nothing will keep me cool! 


Love Naperville Running Company!



Too ugly!  Gabi loves these!
Too bright!!

Even brighter!

Last time I was at Naperville Running I saw a pair of shoes that I liked but didn't feel like trying on...now they don't have them anyone...should have acted while I still could...

Not the end of the world, it's just a pair of shoes but it made me think (of course!) to look for some "lost opportunity" quotes for today. :)



I was seldom able to see an opportunity until it had ceased to be one. 
~Mark Twain



“To dream by night is to escape your life. To dream by day is to make it happen.”



Your friend Newbie


Please donate…it only takes a few minutes and the children of RMHC need your help
Link to my blog
Link directly to donation page

No comments:

Post a Comment