Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Taking a vacation from training...

Oopps... my coach is reading my blog...hopefully she will not read this post until I return :) Just a short vacation Coach Maryann...

Rain is delaying our boat trip so I have a few minutes to work on my blog.  Just including one pic and a video...no time to work on my collage right now....but stayed tuned...no fear...there will be one :)

Less than 3 months to Marathon!  Thank you RMHC team Coach Charles for donating on my bday!  Your GENEROUS donation put me over $3K :) 

Met a FUN new friend!  Jen is also a Newbie marathon runner.  She is on the RMHC team, lives in Kansas, and was also inspired by Jan.  But she is a "baby" only turning 40 this year. :) We decided this will be our post marathon victory pose! 






More about swamp tour tomorrow...but this video is so adorable....If you are not a fan of raccoons you can probably skip this video...




Your friend Newbie

Please donate…it only takes a few minutes and the children of RMHC need your help

Link to my blog
http://newbiemarathoner.blogspot.com/

Link directly to donation page
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

No comments:

Post a Comment