Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Do you love 80's music??


Rock of Ages performance was AMAZING and HYSTERICAL!  The best numbers were "I can't fight this feeling anymore" and the finale "Don't stop believing".  Not exactly my favorite kind of 80's music but the show was great.  It was a combination concert, comedy show and dance performance.  I highly recommend it...but if you want to see it in Chicago...It's not too late but...you have to HURRY...the last performance is on Sunday.


Bree and Gianna don't know what a mix tape is :)



Bree loved the show!  Her new look, auburn hair and red bangs...No more black hair.  Yeah :)
Thanks for joining us Shar and Gianna!  Rock on :)


Since I did not sport "big hair" to yesterday's performance...thought I would share a "big hair" photo instead.  Me and Kathy in 1980 at Eighth Grade Graduation Dance...notice the big hair :)



And yes, I know this post has absolutely nothing to do with running or training or inspiration.   But, I might run out of topics soon if I don't post random stuff too :)

Your friend Newbie

Please donate…it only takes a few minutes and the children of RMHC need your help
Link to my blog
Link directly to donation page


No comments:

Post a Comment