Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Skipped my run yesterday

Hello everyone,

I have to confess I skipped my run yesterday...I just wasn't feeling it...as my son Will would say.

Today I will make up for yesterday's easy choice.   As a friend told me recently..."there is something to be said for EASY".  I agree but, like I said in a previous post, "Easy and Life don't make good bedfellows".   So overtraining (probably) again today.  I will let you know if my shin splints appreciate it!

By the way, speaking of EASY.  I want to publicly state my marathon goal time.  4 hours 55 minutes!  Slow for many runners but it will not be EASY for me...it fact depending on the weather...it might be very DIFFICULT.  If I don't state it publicly I will take the EASY route and walk too much.

Guess today's theme is EASY...or not EASY to be more accurate :)



On the donation front:   A friend and former colleague donated $78.40 yesterday.  Thank you Steve!   Check...he covered one of the remaining 124 days of $78.40.  Very funny and glad you are reading my blog.  I wish I would have said I need $200 per day!


Hope you are enjoying my random thoughts and sometimes inspiring messages!

Please donate




No comments:

Post a Comment