Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today I feel like a biker?

I don't mean I've turned into a biker chick!  I kind of...sort of...feel like a biker now too.  I bought my first ever pair of bike shorts yesterday.  They really make a difference on a long ride.  12 miles yesterday.  I think I like biking better than running!  But I can't think that way...not until after the damn marathon is over :)

If you like a shady flat paved path then Centential bike trail is perfect.  Or Waterfall Glen for a slightly less shady more hilly gravel path.  I promise not to turn into an obnoxious biker who rides in the middle of the street without regard to traffic!

Columbia Woods has a parking lot near the trail

Biking is so much easier than running!!

I've received feedback that comments are difficult to post and I changed my settings so posting should not be an issue now (hopefully).   Please test for me by posting a comment today! For all the email subscibers, I will add a link to every post with a link to my blog (so you can comment) as well a link to my donation page.  You will also start receiving my blog earlier in the day (I hope).  I think I finally figured out how to change the delivery time.  Turning into a real techy geek...never too old to learn new things. 


“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. “
Mahatma Gandhi

I am learning as I if I were to live forever...Not sure I am living like I will die tomorrow though :)  So...pick a day and live as if you were to die tomorrow!

Fundraising...need $71.40 per day for 116 days to hit my goal...remember it's all for the children and families of RMHC.

Your friend Newbie

Link to my blog
http://newbiemarathoner.blogspot.com/

Link directly to donation page
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020

No comments:

Post a Comment