Sunday, June 10, 2012

Today I am giving you a bouquet of kittens




Gabi sent me a bouquet so I am sharing with you too :)
Gabi sent this to me and it made my day...thought it might bring a smile to your face too :)


“If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” -Steve Jobs, Stanford commencement address 2005


This quote has nothing to do with kittens but my blog (like me) doesn't always have to make sense...does it? 

My answer is to Steve's question is YES!  I went for my longest ever bike ride (17 miles-marathon cross training) with my dear friend and marathon inspiration.  Beautiful morning...sun was shining but the bike path was shady.  Low humidity with a gentle breeze.  Birds were chirping and chipmunks crossed my path.  Luckily no black cats crossed!

Had breakfast with Gabi.  Will graced us with his presence for lunch :) And now I am writing my blog...which I truly enjoy...not sure of my plans for the rest of the day...but not having plans is nice too.

So....ponder Steve's question and answer in your own mind or feel free to post and share your thoughts.


Please donate
http://teamrmhc.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1008711&supid=359448020
Your friend Newbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment